Limerick Attic Insulation
If you are looking to insulate your home or business in Co Limerick look no further, we have professionally trained NSAI certified insulation professional ready to give you a FREE quotation today. All the products we use are NSAI certified, CE marked and comply to Part L of the Irish Building Regulations. We look forward to hearing from you.
Why use Spray foam Insulation to insulate your home or business?
- Insulating your home with spray foam saves you money on your energy bills year after year.
- Up to 50% of your homes heat loss is through your attic.
- Spray foam, when correctly applied fills every nook and cranny making it unrivalled when it comes to airtightness.
- Open cell spray foam used in residential applications allows your timbers to breathe if used with a breathable vent card, this eliminates the build up of condensation and damp.
- Unlike other insulation materials spray foam does not degrade over time, E Zero 500 is guaranteed for 25 years.
- Spray foam is inert after application creating a healthy warm environment for you and your family.
- Closed cell spray foam, used in agricultural, industrial and commercial insulation is the most effective insulation material on the market it can be easily applied to any metal wooden or concert structure.
- Closed cell spray foam reduces your energy demands, strengthens your structure eliminating condensation and of course reduces CO 2 emissions.