Open cell spray foam insulation is a polyurethane based product that expands to over 200 times its size when applied. It is normally used in residential and commercial applications. It is breathable allowing water vapour to escape eliminating damp and condensation while maintaining an airtight seal.
Why use Open Spray foam Insulation?
- Insulating your home with open spray foam saves you money on your energy bills year after year.
- Up to 50% of your homes heat loss is through your attic.
- Spray foam, when correctly applied fills every nook and cranny making it unrivalled when it comes to airtightness.
- Open cell spray foam when used in residential applications allows your timbers to breathe if used with a breathable vent card, this eliminates the build up of condensation and damp.
- Unlike other insulation materials spray foam does not degrade over time, E Zero 500 is guaranteed for 25 years.
- Spray foam is inert after application creating a healthy warm environment for you and your family.